World Cup 2022 - World Cup 2022

Doha, Qatar

Sun 18th Dec 2022, 18:00

  World Cup 2022  

We have decided that we will base ourselves in Dubai. A fantastic location with great infrastructure, good accommodation, top restaurants, bars, nightlife, shopping and beaches.

Doha does not yet work for us as accommodation available to us is either far too expensive or simply not of a standard or in a location we would want to offer.

Dubai ticks a lot of boxes and we believe everyone based there will have a fantastic time.

All packages include day return flights from Dubai to Doha. These flights are approximately only 50 minutes each way so these will be very manageable days out.

We have direct scheduled options from Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham and London to Dubai.

We are using a 4* superior accommodation with all rooms being suites with a living area and all over 650 sq ft with the two bedrooms being huge 1100sq ft! (Most hotel rooms 300-400sq ft). So these are comfortable and spacious. All apartments have a balcony.

There is a swimming pool, gym, restaurant, two bars and 24 hour supermarket on site.

Crucially this hotel has one of the best Sports Bars in Dubai, highly acclaimed and used by many locals. This will be a great place to watch other games and relax. The bar also serves great food.

Our package will INCLUDE breakfast each day. Most hotel rates in Dubai do not include breakfast and people often get a shock when they go for breakfast and find it to be as much as £35+pp. As they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and with this included hopefully it will set you up nicely for the day whether that being travelling to Doha, watching football in the sports bar or nearby English pub, relaxing poolside or on the beach.

HOTEL LOCATION: We are delighted to have secured a hotel in a superb location. We are on the RED Metro line. This line runs directly from Dubai international airport to the hotel. Our hotel is outside the door of the metro station. From the hotel it is just a few minutes on the metro to the amazing Mall of Emirates (shopping + restaurants), Dubai Marina and many other great places of interest. The metro is a tremendously economical and great way to get around Dubai, and with a metro right outside your door it is perfect for those on our trip.

MATCHDAYS: We will include roundtrip flights from Dubai Al Maktoum airport to Doha. Transfers currently not included from the hotel to the airport. These may be added on later.

On arrival in Doha optional complimentary ground transportation between the airport and the stadiums will be provided by the local authorities/event organisers. For games 1 and 3 (Iran and Wales) it is also very easy to take the metro in Doha to the Stadiums. For game 2 (USA) a late kick-off we suggest and early flight to Doha allowing you time to maybe look around the old town in Doha and have lunch before making your way to the stadium. For this game the return flight is early hours of the morning as the game does not end until nearly midnight local time.

        

Prices may change depending on your exact requirements and any additional nights that you may add on. Basic options are as follows:

OPTION ONE - GAMES 1 + 2 

  • Seven Nights Dubai
  • Direct return flights to Dubai
  • Night flight to Dubai Saturday 19th November arriving morning 20th November
  • 4* Hotel including breakfast based on twin/double share in suite or one bedroom
  • 21st and 25th November roundtrip day return flights from Al Makatoum airport to Doha. (Transfers currently not included). Note for a late kick off return flight will be early hours of the next morning between 02:30 and 05:30
  • 27th November day time return flight from Dubai approx 13:00-16:00 flight back to England arriving in the evening the same day.
  • 6 Nights returning 26th on request

Price based on twin/double share including airport taxes, hotel taxes, flights and accommodation.

Two bedroom apartment: two bedrooms (king+twin) with 2x bathrooms.

GUIDE PRICE: £2500pp Four share two bed/two bathroom suite

     £2650pp twin/double share one bedroom suite

                                           £2795pp Three share two bed/two bathroom suite              

    Single Supplement add £770 per single use of one bedroom suite

Payment Terms: 65% of total balance payable when booking. Remaining 35% payable by 10th September 2022

PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION. PRICE WILL RISE AND FALL. WE WILL KEEP PRICES UPDATED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

MATCH TICKETS - Please note we do not supply match tickets. Match tickets are available via the FA, FIFA and secondary sales sites/brokers.

PLEASE NOTE - These are scheduled flights and name changes are NOT possible. Please do not be confused about this. If one person cannot travel the name cannot be changed.

HOW TO BOOK - Due to the multiple permutations, length of stay, number of games and departure airports all packages will be bespoke and tailored as best we can to your requirements.

If you wish to book please first e-mail sales@sportoptions.com and let us know which package you are interested in and the number of people in your party. Please also advise your preferred departure airport Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted. Also please advise if you would like a different outbound/inbound departure date and we can quote accordingly. Also please give a phone number so we can contact you regarding your booking.

All prices are guide prices and are only confirmed at the time of booking.

       

 

OPTION TWO - GAME 2 - Special Weekender 

Weekend in Dubai / Day Trip to Doha

England v USA

  • Three Nights Dubai
  • Direct return flights to Dubai
  • Night flight to Dubai Wednesday 23rd November arriving Thursday morning 24th November
  • 4* Hotel including breakfast based on twin/double share in suite or one bedroom
  • 25th November roundtrip day return flights from Al Makatoum airport to Doha. (Transfers currently not included) Note this is a late kick off so return flight will be early hours of the next morning between 02:30 and 05:30
  • Saturday 26th rest and recover from previous day
  • Sunday 27th November day time return flight from Dubai approx 13:00-16:00 flight back to England arriving in the evening the same day.

Price based on twin/double share including airport taxes, hotel taxes, flights and accommodation.

Two bedroom apartment: two bedrooms (king+twin) with 2x bathrooms.

GUIDE PRICE: £1850pp Four share two bed/two bathroom suite

      £1895pp twin/double share one bedroom suite

                             £1995pp Three share two bed/two bathroom suite

     Single Supplement add £330 per single use of one bedroom suite

Payment Terms: 65% of total balance payable when booking. Remaining 35% payable by 10th September 2022

PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION. PRICE WILL RISE AND FALL. WE WILL KEEP PRICES UPDATED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

MATCH TICKETS - Please note we do not supply match tickets. Match tickets are available via the FA, FIFA and secondary sales sites/brokers.

PLEASE NOTE - These are scheduled flights and name changes are NOT possible. Please do not be confused about this. If one person cannot travel the name cannot be changed.

HOW TO BOOK - Due to the multiple permutations, length of stay, number of games and departure airports all packages will be bespoke and tailored as best we can to your requirements.

If you wish to book please first e-mail sales@sportoptions.com and let us know which package you are interested in and the number of people in your party. Please also advise your preferred departure airport Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted. Also please advise if you would like a different outbound/inbound departure date and we can quote accordingly. Also please give a phone number so we can contact you regarding your booking.

All prices are guide prices and are only confirmed at the time of booking.

 

      

 

OPTION THREE - GAMES 2 + 3 

  • Seven Nights Dubai
  • Direct return flights to Dubai
  • Night flight to Dubai Wednesday 23rd November arriving morning 24th November
  • 4* Hotel including breakfast based on twin/double share in suite or one bedroom
  • 25th and 29th November roundtrip day return flights from Al Makatoum airport to Doha. (Transfers currently not included) Note for a late kick off return flight will be early hours of the next morning between 02:30 and 05:30
  • 1st December day time return flight from Dubai approx 13:00-16:00 flight back to England arriving in the evening the same day.
  • 6 Nights returning 30th November on request

Price based on twin/double share including airport taxes, hotel taxes, flights and accommodation.

Two bedroom apartment: two bedrooms (king+twin) with 2x bathrooms.

GUIDE PRICE: £2840pp Four share two bed/two bath suite - Very Limited Availability

      £2920pp twin/double share one bedroom suite - Very Limited Availability

                            £3095pp Three share two bed/two bath suite - Very Limited Availability

     Single Supplement add £770 per single use for one bedroom suite

Payment Terms: 65% of total balance payable when booking. Remaining 35% payable by 10th September 2022

PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION. PRICE WILL RISE AND FALL. WE WILL KEEP PRICES UPDATED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

MATCH TICKETS - Please note we do not supply match tickets. Match tickets are available via the FA, FIFA and secondary sales sites/brokers.

PLEASE NOTE - These are scheduled flights and name changes are NOT possible. Please do not be confused about this. If one person cannot travel the name cannot be changed.

HOW TO BOOK - Due to the multiple permutations, length of stay, number of games and departure airports all packages will be bespoke and tailored as best we can to your requirements.

If you wish to book please first e-mail sales@sportoptions.com and let us know which package you are interested in and the number of people in your party. Please also advise your preferred departure airport Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted. Also please advise if you would like a different outbound/inbound departure date and we can quote accordingly. Also please give a phone number so we can contact you regarding your booking.

All prices are guide prices and are only confirmed at the time of booking.

       

 

OPTION FOUR - ALL THREE GROUP STAGE GAMES 

  • Eleven Nights Dubai
  • Direct return flights to Dubai
  • Night flight to Dubai Saturday 19th November arriving morning 20th November
  • 4* Hotel including breakfast based on twin/double share in suite or one bedroom
  • 21st, 25th and 29th November roundtrip day return flights from Al Makatoum airport to Doha. (Transfers currently not included) Note for a late kick off return flight will be early hours of the next morning between 02:30 and 05:30
  • 1st December day time return flight from Dubai approx 13:00-16:00 flight back to England arriving in the evening the same day.
  • 10 Nights returning 30th November on request

Price based on twin/double share including airport taxes, hotel taxes, flights and accommodation.

Two bedroom apartment: two bedrooms (king+twin) with 2x bathrooms.

GUIDE PRICE: £3390pp Four share two bed/two bathroom suite - Very Limited Availability

      £3690pp twin/double share one bedroom suite - Very Limited Availability

                             £3795pp Three share two bed/two bathroom suite -  Very Limited Availability

      Single Supplement £1220 per single use of one bedroom suite

Payment Terms: 65% of total balance payable when booking. Remaining 35% payable by 10th September 2022

PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION. PRICE WILL RISE AND FALL. WE WILL KEEP PRICES UPDATED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

MATCH TICKETS - Please note we do not supply match tickets. Match tickets are available via the FA, FIFA and secondary sales sites/brokers.

************************************************************************************

ADD ONS ON REQUEST:

  • Extra nights for all trips.
  • Longer stay last 16, quarter final, semi and final
  • Return flights after final but accommodation to cover up to the end of the group stage.
  • Flexible ticket to come home if/when England are knocked out

************************************************************************************

     

PLEASE NOTE - These are scheduled flights and name changes are NOT possible. Please do not be confused about this. If one person cannot travel the name cannot be changed.

MATCH TICKETS - Please note we do not supply match tickets. Match tickets are available via the FA, FIFA and secondary sales sites/brokers.

HOW TO BOOK - Due to the multiple permutations, length of stay, number of games and departure airports all packages will be bespoke and tailored as best we can to your requirements.

If you wish to book please first e-mail sales@sportoptions.com and let us know which package you are interested in and the number of people in your party. Please also advise your preferred departure airport Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted. Also please advise if you would like a different outbound/inbound departure date and we can quote accordingly. Also please give a phone number so we can contact you regarding your booking.

All prices are guide prices and are only confirmed at the time of booking.

If you do book we will need at the time of booking Names as they appear on your passport, passport number, passport expiry date and date of birth.

* You MUST take out your own TRAVEL INSURANCE. All sales are FINAL. There will be NO REFUNDS. Therefore you will need to take out your own insurance prior to travel. We have noticed that people who can no longer travel DO NOT have insurance so please make sure you are covered.

 

0207 935 6129
SALES@SPORTOPTIONS.COM

Follow us on Twitter @Sport_Options

 

Unfortunately, our online allocation is currently sold out!

Please call 0207 935 6129 to check for further availability, thank you.